Lyndie Loo and Channie Too

It's my goal to post video's and pics as often as possible. Please enjoy and watch our children as they grow!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Doctor's office






Today Lyndie went to the Pediatricians office for two vaccines. While everything is growing correctly, she continues to be small but mighty. She is on target with all of her skills other than her size. She is quite the social butterfly. She now waves at anything that might wave back, including random men at Lowes. She attempted to feed herself a cracker yesterday at church. I left her in the nursery last night. When I came to pick her up, the worker had found the crackers and told me that Lyndie loves them...this I already knew. We call them "baby crack" because they are quite addicting. This morning, I realized the container was half gone. That poor unsuspecting nursery worker fed Lyndie A LOT of baby crack. Oh well, whatever keeps her happy. At the present moment, she is down for a nap; then its cereal time! We strongly suspect Lyndie has a dairy allergy due to two separate incidences of profuse vomiting when fed dairy. So, no feeding Lyndie off our plates or offering her anything I have not approved. The doctor wants her immune system to relax. He hopes she'll outgrow it. I do too.

1 comment:

  1. I think she's starting to look more like C. Josh thinks she has C's melon head :-).

    ReplyDelete